HISTORIC MANTELS LIMITED
What is a cast stone mantel?
Our Cast Stone mantels are made of crushed stone, gypsum and special additives. This mixture is then poured into custom mould. The production process ends in a durable final product and one that clearly defines the decorative detail of each design.
Once removed from the mould their will be some small holes which add to the design and texture of the mantel and give the mantel a natural stone look. Larger holes are hand filled with the special stone mixture. This process provides the ‘distressed” and antiqued look of natural stone.
Why buy a cast stone mantel?
We have made the availability, selection, and assembly of our stone mantels a very simple process.
Our mantels offer:
· Affordable Luxury ~ custom made look at an affordable cost
· A style for every home~ there are many models to choose from European inspired to Contemporary modern
· A size for every room~ choose models from our Chateau, President ,Symphony, Designer or Builders Series
· Beautiful distressed ivory sand color~ compliments any décor and has the look of natural stone.
· 3 filler panels are included with our mantels. The filler panels can be cut to fit your firebox opening
· Easy care~ simply wipe with a damp cloth
· Easy assembly-each mantel comes with a minimal number of pieces and detailed easy- to- follow instructions
· Years of enjoyment!